Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've been tagged by Pippi

1. One book that changed your life. Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevski. Not so much the book itself but the situation in my life whilst I was reading it... but that's a long story.
2. One book you have read more than once. Quite a few, but Mary Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Woman I had to read again because I didn't understand much the first time round.
3. One book you would take on a desert island. A book of Guardian Cryptic Crosswords should keep me going.
4. One book that made you laugh. Gary Larson's Far Side collection.
5. One book that made you cry. Frankenstein.
6. One book you wish had been written. How to become a chess GrandMaster in five minutes.
7. One book you wish had never been written. Whatever it might be, I haven't read it.
8. One book you are currently reading. Outlaw Culture by bell hooks don'tcha know?
9. One book you have been meaning to read. Still haven't finished Wuthering Heights.
10. Tag five people. I'll get back to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!